Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Featured

Our theatre department purchased 24 "red oak" fighting staffs from Karate Depot to be used in the stage combat class.Didn't look like oak to me.

The staffs started breaking and cracking the first day. We sent them back. Had we continued to use them, we would have people injured from broken sharp ends. Karate Depot refused to refund us because the staffs were no longer sell-able.

Uh, were you really going to sell stuff that was clearly not up to the task?

The customer service person said they were meant for hard or sustained combat.Must have had a different definition for "fight" at Karate Depot.

Had an Experience with Karate Depot?

Comments

Looking for a Bo
Livermore, California, United States #702371

It seems to me that if you aren't already familiar with a product you should buy one or two for testing.If the product in question meets your needs, then you buy more.

I plan on buying a bo from karate depo for use as a hiking staff. Since I plan on having it for self defense, I plan on testing it out before I take it out on the trail.

If it doesn't stand up, then I will buy a bo from somewhere else.

Try before you buy is always good advice.

David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - Overcharged 4 time in one month. Thats $1,908 Orangetheory Fitness "Orange Theory fitness - Melbourne/Rockledge. I was reviewing the phone app under My purchases and noticed that I was charged 4 times in the same month. I have an unlimited..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more