Featured

Our theatre department purchased 24 "red oak" fighting staffs from Karate Depot to be used in the stage combat class.Didn't look like oak to me.

The staffs started breaking and cracking the first day. We sent them back. Had we continued to use them, we would have people injured from broken sharp ends. Karate Depot refused to refund us because the staffs were no longer sell-able.

Uh, were you really going to sell stuff that was clearly not up to the task?

The customer service person said they were meant for hard or sustained combat.Must have had a different definition for "fight" at Karate Depot.

Had an Experience with Karate Depot?

Comments

Livermore, California, United States #702371

It seems to me that if you aren't already familiar with a product you should buy one or two for testing.If the product in question meets your needs, then you buy more.

I plan on buying a bo from karate depo for use as a hiking staff. Since I plan on having it for self defense, I plan on testing it out before I take it out on the trail.

If it doesn't stand up, then I will buy a bo from somewhere else.

Try before you buy is always good advice.

Anytime Fitness Brentwood Calgary, Alberta Anytime Fitness "I was interviewed for an Assistant Manager position with the owner Tarik, on Friday October 14, 2016 @ 10am. I was told that I was hired and was asked to..." Read more 24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more